The TYE program is a GED readiness program for ages 16-21 that will work with youth that are troubled or at-risk. This program is designed to assist youth in gaining their secondary education through the medium of an eight-week course.
The program includes an instructor that prepares them for testing at the end of the eight weeks. The GED test will be administered by the Regional Office of Education.
This program will also assist youth in the following areas, involving impartation from other agencies and partners:
- Job Training
- Resume Writing & Interview Skills
- Job Placement
- Life Skills Assessment
- Vocational and College Prep
- Anger Management
- Financial Management
- Case Management – Tracking of Youth for One Year
- Referral to Literacy Programs
- Student Accountability Programs
- Provide opportunities to include parents and siblings who did not receive their high school diploma to test for GED.
Program Schedule for TYE Coming Soon!